To make it as easy as possible for your family to enjoy Music Together at home, we recommend you download the free “Hello Everybody” app for iPhone/iPad or Android. It's an easy way for you to access your Music Together songs, whether you’re at home or on the go! Families can utilize the app or the Family Music Zone®
to stream the semester’s music and get activity suggestions.
Hello Everybody App
To get started download the “Hello Everybody” app from the App Store or Google Play for your IOS or Android devices.
Log in with your Family Music Zone
account (or create a new account right on the app itself). Once you’re registered for a semester with us, you’ll be able to stream or download your semester’s music by unlocking your new collection of songs using your special access code you retrieve from the inside front cover of your semester songbook (i.e. Triangle Collection, Bells, Bongos, etc.). Access codes can only be input once, however you may share your account access with your child’s grandparents or other important caregivers who spend time with your children.
We encourage you to explore the app features below:
- Stream or download all of your Music Together songs
- Enjoy singing and dancing along wherever you are
- Show or hide on-screen lyrics
- Turn the vocals up, down—or completely off for an instrumental track to make up your own words, or try Music Together Karaoke
- Create playlists of your favorite songs
- Access any semester’s collection for which you’ve been enrolled
- Change collections by scrolling at the bottom of the screen
- Share & access music videos you can record within the app, using your device’s camera
- Flip through the award-winning digital version of Music Together’s Hello Everybody Singalong Storybook
Music Together Family Music Zone
As a member of the global Music Together family, you have access to the Family Music Zone
on the Music Together Worldwide website. Here, you can also download your semester’s music, view a digital copy of your songbook, get new activities to try at home, and learn more about your child's music development.
Families can login to the Family Music Zone by using the account login they created directly on the app, or the one they created on the Family Music Zone (they are interchangeable). Access codes from a semester’s materials can only be input once. To access your music on the Family Music Zone, you only need to be logged in to your Family Music Zone account, which is a separate account from the one you use on the Blue Ridge Music Together website. Contact us if you need help!